The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We're all going to be rich!

Ian Clare
Try as I may I cannot open any thing. I must be to thick.

That's TOO thick
Just copy and go to the link OR copy and paste it OR try USA Ebay.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ian Clare
Try as I may I cannot open any thing. I must be to thick.

It's a U.S. listing so if you are copying and pasting the number to U.K. Ebay it won't go anywhere.
Do as Ron says. Left click and drag the whole line to highlight then right click and click go to.

email (option): mfarnay@bigpond.net.au

That didn't work for me. I went to ebay usa and put in the number.

Well it's still there, so for the sake of determination. Take Mark's advice. Put the cursor on the right side of the link. Left click your mouse and hold it down while you move the cursor over the link to colour it blue. Now release and right click your mouse and then "GO TOO" Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

For those who can't find it he wants 26 thousand us dollars for it. Is this a new record

When did eBay.com (USA) cease to be searchable from eBay.uk ? It seems that Australians can still see stuff there...

I was aware that searches often don't come up if there is 'plenty' of stuff on the local site. eBay don't seem to realise that old motorcycle parts are not like i-phone covers and every part is different.

Mind you, eBay.uk for old motorcycles seems to be hot-linked to India these days. What a chore it is to have to exclude dozens of identical parts at different prices from the same sellers.

Rik ebay Australia is not linked to ebay USA or U.K. I have to search each individually. Bit of a chore especially having to also wade through all the Indian junk.

email (option): meck04@bigpond.com

It all depends upon what the seller specifies.
If you sell world wide then your listing goes world wide but only in the languages of your home ebay.
Thus you can list in the UK or USA and have the auction be searchable from all english sites although it also increases the sales fees.

Got a mate who sell newspaper adverts world wide.

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

If you click on the coloured ebay logo top left. then scroll right to the bottom right the is a little box, ebay sites, hover over that and up comes every country where ebay lists.

pick and chose from that.

I often wonder why so few people use the options list on the left to exclude all the junk, or the advanced search option in small print top right.

Or even the fixed search option when ebay tell you about a new listing.

DAMN!!!! I sold too early and now only have 2 left.....

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1