Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kempton Park, whose going?

I'm usually at the first bacon butty bar around 8am. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi

Some of us meet at 11.00 beside or behind the toasted sandwich wagon at the end of the grandstand - just feet away from Surrey cycles

Try meet us there, normally, John Tinley, joe, paul Feyvier, sean Walsh & others - all war horse riders

If I shake off this man flu, I'll be there

Br

Job

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

How was Kempton? I haven't been for a number of years as its a long way from Devon, is it still as good or on a decline like other jumbles I could mention?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Well I go to most of them with friends even though it's well over a 200 mile round trip. (and someone else does the driving ) But all my usual suppliers are there and there's always a chance of finding a sought after part. It's also a chance to meet other friends and carry swapped or bought/sold parts. The whole site is usually filled with stall holders, and an extra area is allocated on show dates.

I also like the Shepton jumbles which is actually only about 70 miles distance but takes us longer to get there because of the country roads instead of motorways. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Apparently there are problems with the dates for Shepton next year and the early event has been moved again...to the weekend following the April Stafford Classic Bike Show...That won't help it much...

Currently there is no date set for the jumble later in the year...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1