The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
photobucket fix

Dave T posted a fix for photobucket. Here what he wrote about fixing it:

Just found this info on another forum... it works for me

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

After installing on google chrome I can see all deleted photos on previous threads.. Might help someone out there ?

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: photobucket fix

I have installed this Google Chrome hotfix back in October, and it has worked ever since. But today I noticed on several computers on which I hadn't installed the hotfix that Photbucket seems to have changed its policy... pictures are visible again! Hope it will stay like this! :grinning:

Jan

email (option): wd.register(at)gmail.com

Ok, that's good news. Probably to avoid bankruptcy :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

It's working again for me....Ian

photo SIDECARSHOTS28.jpeg

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I'm still glad I deleted my account, it took ages to load an image or to find an existing one several pages back in my albums, with the whole thing jamming up all the time.

technology minus futurum sit

Less technology is the future, that's my motto from now on.

Rob:hammer_and_wrench:

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Now photobucket is back at least I can post my old photos...However, the IMGUR site is much better IMO being easier and quicker to use and without the annoying adverts all over the screen...The latter will certainly be my 1st choice now....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1