The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How to insert a photo to this forum

have a look at this thread.
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1387495&cmd=show

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Just a test

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

email (option): deepsea@vol.net

Hi Ron
Just followed your instructions and managed first time thanks for advice.
Cheers Barry

email (option): deadhorsesdontgetbackup@hotmail.co.uk

Searching through the older threads I see a lot of kitty pics that should have been Beezers. I guess that has something to do with Photobucket no longer doing third party hosting
Is there a way around this? This forum is such a huge archive of valuable information but without the photo's I feel I'm missing a lot...

Could I ask for people to repost their photo's in older posts through another platform or is that asking to much? Or is it just plain impossible?

Jaap

email (option): jaap@sppi.nl

The AOMCC (Ariel Owners Motorcycle Club) forum is set up so that pictues and documents can be posted from a file search on any member's computer. No third party required.

email (option): Iron_ariel@yahoo.ca

Jaap Leutscher
Searching through the older threads I see a lot of kitty pics that should have been Beezers. I guess that has something to do with Photobucket no longer doing third party hosting
Is there a way around this? This forum is such a huge archive of valuable information but without the photo's I feel I'm missing a lot...

Could I ask for people to repost their photo's in older posts through another platform or is that asking to much? Or is it just plain impossible?

Jaap
You could put a request as a reply to an older thread, that would bring it to the top of the forum, if the pictures were mine and I still have them I will repost them, hopefully other forum members will too, perhaps then Henk could remove the dead posts.

Rob

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Photobucket has an annoying watermark on their images now, this site is pretty good at the moment.

Rob

https://imgbb.com/

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

That's the site that I've been using since Photobucket went tits up a couple of years ago. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi All, it's been a while since i was on here, but as the Normandy 75th anniversary trip is about to happen & i can't make it this time, i thought some pics from the 65th might go down well. Here's a link to my Google collection, 73's de Rod

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AekEcTuc2QSY5Rf18

email (option): Rwalsh53@gmail.com

Hi Rod,

I've replied to your message in the other topic

Regards,

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1