Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Posting pictures

To be honest Ian I can't remember if I registered or not? (probably did). Henk pointed me towards it and I've saved the site to my computer and whenever I click it, it just says "Start Uploading" click that and it goes straight to my picture folders, pick a picture and then as I said "copy and paste" It's nowhere near the Faf of photobucket and I'll just use it as long as it lasts.

Lex directed my to the site he uses (can't remember it now) But I got confused and gave up. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Testing, Testing...Ian

https://preview.ibb.co/h2k7ZF/DSC00719.jpg

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

next...

OK..I'm already loosing the will to live...

I've opened an account, uploaded two pictures but can't get the actual pictures to here...only the (link?)code as in the last posting...

How do I get the picture in place?...Ian

Ian I'll explain it in the layman's language that we understand and talk through the posting of this sample picture.

The site will ask you to "Start Upload"
Click it then choose your picture
click the green upload
Choose from the embedded codes "HTML full linked"
Then highlight the gobbledy gook underneath and copy and paste it.
It's so easy once you've done it a couple of times. Ron

1_zps6022c6d9

https://preview.ibb.co/csHeWv/DSC00720.jpg

I give up!!! ....Ian

Ian you can't let this white man's magic beat you. After my picture upload is complete, I highlight the lines of hieroglyphics 'blue' copy and paste them into my post. Like I just did with this screen shot. Ron

scan_170911_0002
tiny image host

Hi Ian, Hope your still among us

If you select a picture on IMGBB on the bottom of the page there is a button/tab which not stands out very well, it is easy overlooked. My Dutch version says 'insluitcode', if you click that tab than varies codes incliding the HTML will appear. Then click on the 'copy' tab on the righthandside of HTML code and it copies automaticly and just paste that in the forumtext.

Hope it helps, Michiel

Strangely for me Michiel. Hitting the 'COPY' button doesn't seem to work for me. I have to physically highlight the whole code....but it's simply done! Ron

P1020715

Just trying..............

Nieuwe pagina 1