Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone going to the War & Peace Show?

Horror...sorry didnt get to say bye bye ! I was off to do some washing up when you last popped in to the camp. Thought I would see you on the rideout !? Lowly WM20 spluttered and popped at first but after about 10miles started to perform a lot smoother and not konking out at the junctions ! Had a good potter around the camp on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
Pleased to finally meet Ron on the Wednesday (or was it Thurs ?)
Keep polishing your helmets !!!
Rich.

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

YES I WILL BE THEIR WITH MY ARIEL WNG AND BSA PARRABIKE
ITS MY FIRST TIME

I put a message up a week or so ago.

For all those planning to go to War & Peace in Kent this year. Hope to see you on the motorcycle ride-out at 11am at the Spitfire bar on Friday 28th.

Must fettle to old girl this weekend and ger ready for my trip down on Tues afternoon. She was popping a bit on deceleration last time out.

Richard.

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

I'll be there on my pitch S1 or possibly R1, it depends how they mark it out, but it is last row pitch 1, so if anybody has anything heavy they don't want to carry around, you can leave it with me or just drop by and say hello, looking forward to the show and catching up with old friends,
Regards Gary

email (option): garys339@hotmail.com

I shall be on the military lightweight land rover club stand with my W'ng.
Hope to do the ride out, missed it last year with several other as there seemed to be a mixup with the timing.

We left Midday Friday as we had a bike rally to go to, so we missed the ride out which was a shame. Only rode around the site a couple of times as it was like riding with 2 flat tyres in that mud. Thursday was great as it had dried out. I'll get Wendy to polish my helmet

As you can see, it needs a lot of buffing
IMG_5191

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1