Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: m20 bits

Bob, I calculate that it would have been C4352812 from contract C7287.

Smaller tank and non-valanced rear mudguard but still with 8" headlamp and cardboard mask and just the small rear carrier with no canvas panniers.

Unfortunately, my ability to post photos on here has disappeared with photobucket but I'm sure that Henk will be able to put some up with serial numbers that are close.

Hi Bob,

Here what I could find about your frame number. Originally it would have had matching engine and frame numbers, would be interesting to know the engine number it has now.

Your BSA is build under contract C7287 - 24, for this contract they used tank numbers from C4341593 up to C4358592. Your BSA had tank number C4352812.

Here two factory photos from both sides of a BSA from the same contract as your BSA. This is what yours also looked like.

Henk

C4354358
C4354358

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Many thanks Rik and Henk for the info .just got to get the missing bits together. Front and back mudguards. Toolbox top notch bottom chain guards sump plate tank footless and spaces return plate and spring for rear brake rod clutch complete engine socket and spring early horn handle bars levers seat .Apart from that, I think I have everything else .cheers for the info again .

email (option): Bwales55@gmail.com

Hi the engine no at the moment is 27866 I have a pair of cases which are 25919

Hi Bob,

If you want I can send you the (digital) page of the BSA factory ledgers with your BSA in it. Thanks for letting me know these two engine numbers.

Henk

Hi Bob,

I forgot to mention that this BSA left the factory 22-04-1941.

Henk

.just got to get the missing bits together. Front and back mudguards. Toolbox top notch bottom chain guards sump plate tank footless and spaces return plate and spring for rear brake rod clutch complete engine socket and spring early horn handle bars levers seat .Apart from that, I think I have everything else .cheers for the info again .

Not TOO much to get then Bob

Russell's had a rear brake spring awhile ago. Thought I might have seen you at croft on Saturday?

Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

That would be great Henk you've got my email. Thanks again .

That page is on it's way.

Henk

Nieuwe pagina 1