Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advice on buying from USA please!

Hi
I have found a bike in the US he asking $5000 in original untouched condition, think it's a 43 but waiting on more picks and numbers on Monday.
So two questions, is that a fair price or a bit "ambitious" & does anyone know how much it would cost to ship it back to UK?
TIA
Scott

email (option): Larkesr@gmail.com

Re: Advice on buying from USA please!

Scott,I have done this on a BSA M 20 from florida,Pm me And I will send you my phone number for a chat, andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmale.con( think about this )

$5k sounds keen for a Harley WLA. Maybe a bit steep for a Honda C90. What bike are you talking about?!

Ha, yeah good point!
It's a WM20, allegedly from El Alamein

I wouldn't trust claims like where it's been (El Alamein) unless there are some documents to prove it.

$5k is what I paid for my 99% complete WM20 in the USA.

No advice on shipping, besides the comment that it will be expensive ofc. Heaviest thing I've shipped was only 80lbs and that was very expensive.

Good luck m8.

Just asking for a quote from a company who will ship a car from NJ to Felixstowe for £595, thought it would have been way more than that but let's see what they come back with....!

Scott shipping thats about right, But you may have a delay as the shippers get a few bikes or a car and bikes together, mine came into tilbury handled by a company in chatham, you need to get a written quote inc all fees inc customs storage and VAT

email (option): warbikes@gmale.con( think about this )

Nieuwe pagina 1