Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best place to purchase Dynamo Field and Armature?

Ebay? Draganfly? Someone in India?
Any other online store?
Fixing it would probably be more expensive when shipment is taken into consideration.

Re: Best place to purchase Dynamo Field and Armature?

About 2 years ago I picked up a rebuild kit for a 1951 BSA A7 the cost was 100 pounds.The kit contained armature, field coil, bearings brushes etc. At the time they were on ebay. Everything went together well I was very pleased with it. The downside I did not get a bill with an address. I picked it up in Sheffield the owner was not there he had left it with an older person in a shed at the bottom of the garden. There were draws full of old mags and dynamos he must have been in business a long time.The place was at the side of Hillsborough football stadium I hope this helps a bit Bryon

Hi Michael, FTW Motorcycles, Rear of 6 Winster Road, Sheffield , S6 2AD, Tel 011423362, yes they have been is business for donkeys years they have just rebuilt my M20 magneto quickly and for a good price, very good workmanship I think they are still listing dynamo rebuild kits on eBay for around £120 ish, Regards, John,

email (option): rustytomm20@hotmail.com

Missed last 2 digits off phone number should be 01142336269 Hope this helps, John.

email (option): rustytomm20@hotmail.com

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm located in Israel. So, sending back and forth is making the rebuild not worth it. That's why I'm seeking them via the web.
Any help appreciated.

Feked, he advertises on the net try him for your parts, I have found he is very obliging and the parts I have had off him, so far, are very good. kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1