Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DU42 headlamp blackout mask.....anyone got one for sale?

Hi All, not sure if i am allowed to ask? Has anyone got a headlamp blackout mask surplus to requirement. I know i can get repro ones but i would prefer an original one. Dont mined if its dented or rusty but servicable.
Let me know if you can help.
thanks
tony

email (option): tony.g.moore@googlemail.com

Re: DU42 headlamp blackout mask.....anyone got one for sale?

I'm looking for a repro DU42 headlamp and mask. I've seen them on Ebay and it seems several are made in India and I've been told they are not really good quality.

Anyone have suggestions for a better quality repro one?

email (option): peilighthorse@hotmail.com

There's a nos for sale in the Netherlands;

https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/motoren/onderdelen-oldtimers/m1167418289-nos-lucas-du42-koplamp-ww2-bsa-norton-matchless.html?c=be2da871b0d84f75c3056cc6db858f31&previousPage=lr&pos=2

Translation (Google translate..);

An original Du 42 Lucas headlamp, this is the 6.5 "type. The headlamp is from an old stock and is unused and complete. The ammeter is 1943 dated and the rare switch with the 'T' position is in. This type of lamp was used on British war motorcycles. There is some light surface rust on the outer shell. Very difficult to find a lamp in this state.

I think shipping to the UK can be arranged through our existing network.

Regards,
Sven

p.s. this is not mine

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Jan, many thanks for the excellent blackout mask..will be fitted this weekend, really happy. Thankyou
tony

email (option): tony.g.moore@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1