Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don Fife Memorial

On this lovely spring day we visited the Canadian War Cemetery in Holten to visit Don Fife's grave.
Hans again had taken care of flowers and a plate with the famous picture and since he has reached the age of being ridden I took him in my sidecar. After the ceremony he was offered a ride in a restored Jeep.

IMG-20170409-WA0003_1491755812338

DSC06865

DSC06873

DSC06874

DSC06879

DSC06880

DSC06884

DSC06881

DSC06887

Gerrit spoke a few warm words during the ceremony and it was nice to see a few young people attending.

Lest we forget!

Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Re: Don Fife Memorial

It's great that you chaps take the trouble to do this each year...A small act in itself but very important in the bigger scheme of things where remembrance is so important...

It appears you are enjoying similar weather to that here in the South West of England!...A nice looking sidecar outfit by the way Sven...

Say hello to Hans from me if you see him again soon...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

This forum needs a 'like' button.

Well Done, Chaps.

really agree with all the sentiments about remembrance. thanks for the lovely photos.

And what a good idea it would be if we could have a like button. that's just what i felt. all best all, peter

Again very well done on your part guys. I will try to get the photos forwarded to the Fife's with your permission Sven.

Well done guys!
Many small acts mount up to a much bigger picture in the end.
Best wishes

email (option): fozzie001@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1