Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum photo

I like that forum picture. Is there a picture of the whole bike? Or more pics of this bike?

Regards, Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

Re: Forum photo

I agree, Looks like a fantastic old shed, {in the coolest way}

email (option): rustytomm20@hotmail.com

Here a photo of the complete BSA. It's located in France and owned by Sylvain. It still has the original engine and frame numbers and it's in very good condition.

Here also a photo the rear mudguard with the paint cleaned off up to the original factory paint. It probably wasn't sanded down before painting it and the original paint still looks fantastic.

That is really a dream find and luckily Sylvain isn't going to spoil it. He is doing the best he can to keep as much of the original paint as he can.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

We (Rik and yours truly) found another early WM20 engine in good nick in the North of France yesterday. (WM20.5780) Send me an email if you're interested...

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Here we go.

photo Photo0270_zps6nmdi3gu.jpg

Unfortunately not with the original timing cover and with some fin damage to the head.

photo Photo0271_zpsgv0hxudt.jpg

Our tour yesterday took us through three different language zones in Belgium, plus France, Luxembourg and Germany and all back in time for a coffee in Sankt Vith before 11.00 pm.

So you have been in the Eupen Malmedy region and then crossed the border to Germany dropped down to Luxemburg and back through Flemish country up to St Vith. That is no too far is it now?

email (option): leonhop3_at_planet_dot_nl

Leon KM20.1478
...to Luxemburg and back through Flemish country up to St Vith.

Zero points for geography Leon!

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Great find,

Hope to see more of it in the near future. Great original paint as well.

Regards, Ramon

email (option): noahlevi6@hotmail.com

To all

What Jan and Rik did not tell is that they also bought and collected a 1937 WD16H engine for my project. Still sporting same number on crankcase and cylinder foot, i.e. never separated for longer than required to bring it up to its third oversize. A real rare find.

Thanks to Riks eagle eyes finding it on "Leboncoin" and Jan's knowledge of the French langauge and persistence in trying to contact the seller, these two guys helped me tremendously to finish a real 1937 WD16H rebuild.

Thank you very much gents,

"Chapeau" (in the Dutch sense)

email (option): wd16H@telfort.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1