Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Led rear light - fag rear light

Hi all

Some years back I bought upon recommendation an led rear brake/tail light from beck electronica in Netherlands

It fitted nicely in the fag end rear light on my m20 & has worked perfectly since then

I referred a friend to them recently but he reported back that they had stopped making these lights

In fact I was going to get 2 myself - one as a spare & another for a friend of mine back home in Ireland

Does anyone else know where I can get these lights from

Is there an alternative to the beck manufactured. Light

Many thanks

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Re: Led rear light - fag rear light

Go on eBay and find. '4x 1157/BAY15D 12 SMD 6V WHITE CAR BRAKE STOP TAIL REVERSE LIGHT BULB'

They are good and work well, direct replacement for normal bulb, no adapters needed. I use it as a tail/stop light on my bike.

I bought a red 6v stop/tail light from Classic Leds. I don't know if they will fit into a fag end light though. They are not polarity sensitive, so can be used for positive or negative earth bikes.

I also have a 6v pilot and 6v dip/full beam on the front (I got the reflector re-silvered). Lots of light, but not great on the focus. Got those from Classic Dynamo and Regulator Conversions. The dip/full beam is polarity sensitive.

I was thinking of converting to 12V negative earth electrics, as the bulbs are more readily available. However, my newish regulator is positive earth, so couldn't be bothered to change.

Big benefit is that although they are not great, they draw virtually no power.

Regards

Pat

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

Sorry John, I meant Classic Car Leds.

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

I kitted my special out with all direct replacement LED bulbs including a stop/tail lamp from this guy. Ron

http://www.dynamoregulatorconversions.com/stoptail-lamp-bulbs-shop.php

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1