Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum picture

I hope this nice motorcycle hasn't fallen on it's Royal head from the steep behind it but I'm afraid that is what happened. The twisted battery box clamp makes me think it completely rolled over.....
Any more info on this?

Regards, Sven

email (option): snvosselman@gmail.com

Re: Forum picture

Hi Sven,

It's a photo from ebay from what seems to be an insurance thing, a handful of photos from the same source. Also a very nice but damaged DeLuxe WM20.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I love the web site picture even more.
Looks like a work of art !
Where did you get that one Henk ?

I have a handful of photos of that same bike, I forgot where I got them from to be honest. It's dug up in Holland, I guess this one is beyond repair. Still some of paint visible and it's indeed a work of art.

Henk

about the forum picture, here the other side of the bike, i'm the new owner of the 2 pics , early contract of wdco, all the pics came from a big album of a insurance about accidents and all the drivers are dead

photo royal enfield wdco broken 3_zpswcqd1lqh.jpg

also a 1938 Royal enfield 250S, amazing how the front fork was bend!and nothing to say about the front wheel! War period pics also, look at the Blackout...

photo royal enfield s2_zps8rjy9fos.jpg

lot of others vehicles also....

email (option): leger-arnaud@wanadoo.fr

Thanks for posting Arnaud.

It's perhaps not a bad thing to be reminded that the bikes we have come to regard as slow, gentle playthings are more than capable of being lethal.

Strange thing! I've refreshed the page a dozen times and still have the photoshop BSA Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Use the control button and then press the refresh button, this in combination with the Ctrl button.

Henk

Ah ha!! Thanks Henk. Will remember for the future Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1