Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new london emissions restrictions

Isn't it odd how electric cars don't have any emissions in London!

Oh I forgot the smoke comes out of the chimneys at Selby........it's grim up North.

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

electric cars the snowflakes fantasy

I read recently that if every car in the country was electric,we'd need another 20 nuclear power stations to keep them all charged.

As someone who lives just short of 80 miles from the pit that is our capital I really want a car that has a range of 30 miles.

I don't know how accurate the 20 power stations is but those who like number crunching and graphs might find this site interesting.

http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/

The best bit is the consultation results for this emmision /money making plan came came out from transport for London today and it said 70℅ of Londoners backed the plan and though it was all a great idea. The only thing they didn't emphasise was that only 15000 replied to the online only consultation out of 8.4million people who live in London ! That's good enough for TFL to rubber stamp it.
The sooner I move to the west country the better !

Im going to buy an old express dairy milk float , nice and slow,clogs the roads up free parking no congestion charge , bike on the back till I get there LOL

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Are tractors exempt?

Forgot about tractors,I Have A great big John Deer, 30 40 , six cylinder stright six diesel ,

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Tractors are LEZ and ULEZ exempt.

Everyone should own a tractor.

Or a nice coal burning traction engine.

Nieuwe pagina 1