Comment
Dragon Rally 2017

Anyone going?

If so, hopefully see you there.

Regards

Pat

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

Re: Dragon Rally 2017

Not this year alas, I've just moved so i'm a bit busy! have fun.
Richard

so it still runs then, I wear my 1965 badge with great pride, gosh that dates me. didn't have a full licence at the time so went on the back of a friends DBD34 Goldstar in clubmans trim,torrential rain up the M1, bike kept spluttering and eventually we realised the water was running down the riders 'plastic' jeans into the bellmouth he had to ride with his leg at a funny angle to prevent it, not been since and to old to camp now, gonna try and get to Latvia for the rally Juras Ramba runs there, and to the Irish National in killarny, mind you these involve civilised camping, ie- b&b and good class hotels, anyone going to these? in the meantime have a good rally Patrick, kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry.plus.com

Always struck me as an event to enjoy retrospectively! I like reading the tales of deprivation, squalor and discomfort from an armchair in front of the fire. Have "fun" guys!

Hi, a few of us are going on the Friday and camping at the y giler arms near betws-y-coed.
Hopefully see you on the Saturday :-)

Staying in a B&B in Llangollen Friday night.

Always fancied the Giler Arms, but some of The Chapter are too old to camp two nights in a row.

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1