Re: War and Peace Show news....

I agree, we (IMPS ) started there and now were back , hip hip, andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

So is John Allison still at the helm?...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yes John's still in command.

I quite liked the Folkstone Race Coarse site but like everyone says the Hop Farm is nearer to those of us in the West and probably does have a better layout.

So well done John and keep up the good work.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

And the good news is that until the website is fully revised for the new venue, the featured convoys will be about 120 miles of driving down to Hythe and back! Last one back to the arena is........an M20! (I have a feeling I should not have said that.........).

Here is the header to the email flyer I received earlier. Personally I never liked the racecourse or the extra distance on that bloody motorway. Ron

photo G 1970_zpsrn8jrodf.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

i just cant understand why they finish on saturday, Sunday has always been a favorite for the paying public as many work/shop during the week and on a saturday!

email (option): barryrapley@sky.com

Barry, the reason according to John A. Is that so many dealers and exhibitors brake down early and leave (if not already on Saturday). This is just embarrassing as punters have paid the full amount to attend the half empty show. Ron

yes Ron, but it makes no business sense!

email (option): barryrapley@sky.com

Well they don't come anymore businesslike than John. He is a personal friend and also a military vehicle enthusiast. But like them or not, most of his decisions will be based on business reasons. Ron

Hi Ron
Ive been off line for sometime its been a bit full on
WAP has a show ground till 2020 so all good
I could do with good weather for the show ,lots of prep currently underway as we are only 5 months away
Vehicle booking have been excellent along with plenty of tanks its very much looking like a great gathering,,, Annie & I will be attending all the military fairs in france during june so hopefully we will catch up with you guys over a coffee and CAKE

All best john

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

Nieuwe pagina 1