Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone help this Belgian guy with dating?

copied off the AMCOC forum, this bike for sale in Belgium is obviously a WD bike civilianised quite nicely, the AMC club seem stumped and won't help without payment.

Their dating guy knows little about contract numbers.
For reasons I won't go into here I do not want log in so can't refer them to here.

http://www.jampot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19524

Re: anyone help this Belgian guy with dating?

Ken frame 66738 is from contract S4555 8000 bikes in 1943. The engine is from an earlier contract in 41. It will be simple to work out the census number. The best thing is to direct the guy to MVT.org.uk and click on vehicle verification for information on applying for a dating letter. The verification officer will then no doubt contact me.

There will of course be a fee if he's not a member, but I think it's about the same as the joining fee.

He can contact me direct for adice if he wants. Maybe you can PM him. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

oh dear! Ken, I have posted this site on the AMOCC just this morning together with the Matchless WD site in an effort to help his quest. kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry.plus.com

thanks Ron, but I cannot post on the AMC site.

Thanks Richard.[an old pal from my days on there I see]

There seems to be a blind spot about this site where the other is concerned.

O/t musing, if the EU was able to co-operate and help each other in the same manner as motorcyclist do all over the world wouldn't it be different?

Hi Ken, good to know you are still active, I have had a word with 'Spriddler' he may speak with you if my supposition is correct, as you know if there is a wheel at each end then 'tis on side for me. kind regards

thanks Richard

I have also directed him to Matchless WD site which should also help him, and Ken, Sprids has replied so once again good to hear from you and if you are ever down S/E kent look me up, my mail address is on here. kind regards

Cheers Richard, thanks for the invite, as a Kent born chap I find it hard to return to the Kent I once knew and loved.

But I don't travel far from Wiltshire any more. Too overcrowded and noisy.

On Salisbury Plain this weekend they have been playing with 155mm Howitzers which are making windows shake quite a few miles away, I'm closer than that and I can ignore them now, but not all that M25 racket.

Daft Innit?

Nieuwe pagina 1