Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To all forum members

Sadly my poor health has reached the stage where I am having to abandon my almost complete M21 project, the bike is up for sale (see for sale posting) but I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on this forum who have provided help and support along the way.

It simply wouldn't have been possible to do what I have without your help and it's impossible to name everyone who has helped: Ian Wright, Dave Plumb and Military Ron spring to mind but there are many, many others.

With very best regards to all forum contributors.

Gary.

email (option): gj.owen@hotmail.co.uk

Re: To all forum members

Sorry to hear that. Giving up after all this time is a hard decision to make. I wish you well for the future.

really sorry to hear that Gary
I wish you the very best for your future, and I hope you keep in touch with the forum.
Darren

email (option): dwrudd at lineone.net

I'm also very sad to hear this news, Gary.

I send you my very best wishes.

Allan

I'm also very sorry to here this Gary. I wish you all the best and hope the right person comes along soon to give your bike the home that it deserves. Regards Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

That's rotten news, Gary. We've been following your project for a long time now. Owning a bike is not a prerequisite for posting here and as Darren suggested, if you feel like a natter about old bikes, you'll always be welcome to 'drop in'

Such sad news about your health.

Wish you all the best.

/simon

Sorry to hear about your bad health, I hope things get better for you.

That's sad news indeed.
We all hope for the best for you, Gary

Nieuwe pagina 1