Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
accessing this sit

Hi having found this cracking site I'm having great difficulty in accessing it, annot get to it by either pub37.bravenet.com or WD motorcycles, can asyone advise what I am doing wrong please? kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry

Re: accessing this sit

Put 'The BSA WD M20 website' into a google search...Open the site and click on 'forum' and you'll be here...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Or use this link

http://www.wdbsa.nl

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Once you have accessed it for the first time.... simply bookmark it and then you can just use the bookmark to reach the website every time. This is what I do as I use quite a few sites for research etc.

thank you all for your assistance, I shall look into 'bookmarking' err when I ascertain quite what it is and how its done. kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry

If you are using Firefox you will see just to the right of your search bar a star symbol. When you have reached the website, you left click on the star and a drop down menu will appear, left click on the 'Done' button and the site address will be saved. Next time you wish to access the site go to the Folder next to the star and left click on it and your bookmarks will appear. Left click on the BSA site and you will be taken here. On Google Chrome I believe you access bookmarks through the settings icon on the far right hand side.....Simples!

Always easy when you know how..... Good luck!

I'd rather rebuild an engine than try to achieve something new on the computer...

At my level all is well until it does something you don't expect it to and then there's trouble... ...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I have been playing with bikes since the 60's and computers since the Amstrad 474 of Circa 1983, so I am not a complete Luddite. Don't have a fancy phone though as I think they are a waste of time.....

thanks all for your help, think I have cracked now. kind regards

email (option): woolnough@mchenry.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1