Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Book 14

I have downloaded a little over 20 pages of book 14, the pdf file is not available yet, and am a bit worried if this will reveal any new motorcycle registration numbers. I didn't see any in the pages I downloaded. Just trucks trailers jeeps.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Book 14

Yes, Henk I got it down today and there are a group of 750 or so WM20's starting at 80000.
There are also a couple of large batches of Indians.

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

And two lonely Nortons at the end of the book...

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

The typing can begin. It would be interesting to see how these 750 fill up the gaps in the list.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

as a layman.....what book are you talking about and where can it be downloaded?

Maarten..

email (option): mr.bighealey@hotmail.com

Maarten, drop back down the topics list to this one

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1375211&cmd=show

There are now 16 ledgers from the Australian War Memorial available for download. These contain details on thousands of vehicles - the focus for this group being mainly the BSA's, Nortons, Royal Enfields, Indians ect but it has all sorts of military vehicles. I have spent hours looking through these and now now have the original Australian Army rego numbers for all 5 of the frames I have but there is much more to be found - the shipping details for a batch of Nortons to Singapore recently discussed is one brilliant example.

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1