WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bsa m20 info

Hi hope you can help me I have a bsa m20
Frame no wm2095036
Engine no wm2095036
I would like to know any information about the year contract no to help me get it uk registered it has a uk reg no kxp56 which I believe to be original but I need to prove this to the Dvla via a archive record/library extract can anyone help ???? Thank you in advance Paul

Steera2@hotmail.com

email (option): Steera2@hotmail.com

Re: Bsa m20 info

Hello Paul, I had to go all through this nause earlier this year for WM20 I bought in from a Dutch mate. Armed with photo,s receipts, domestic bills etc, I thought my case was "bomb proof when I received a BSA factory ledger print, copied from originals held by Henk. The date in black and white before me was 4th Sept 1940. Contact Henkfor this excellant service and helpful document. Inspite of this I couldn't believe the reply from the DVLA prat, and I qoute... " insufficient evidence of date of manufacturer. So my my advice is from the word go use the verification service supplied by say, the MVT (as in my case) or. a similar servive provided by the BSA owners club.After getting the MVT embossed letter re my bike, I resubmitted the bumf and hey presto... age related reg number. TTFN PETE.

email (option): petethejeep@hotmail.co.uk

Hello again Paul, Pete again. I forgot to mention there is a really helpful guide provided on and by the Beezer owners club website on how to fill in the DVLA application form for an age related number, ie which boxes can be left unfilled etc, hope you find this gen useful good luck.

email (option): petethejeep@hotmail.co.uk

Get in touch with Steve Foden BSA owners club dating officer, he holds all the dispatch records of BSAs from the factory, unfortunately you will have to contact him by post:113 Holmville Road Bebington Wirral CH63 2PX its £20 for members , £25 for non members and please be patient as he is doing this in his own time. Hope this helps.

TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Nieuwe pagina 1