Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bsa wm20 c number

Hi guys, I have recently acquired a bsa wm 20 frame number wm2035502 engine number wm2074804 it was until recently registered/used overseas, I would be grateful if anyone could tell me anything about it possibly regiment and correct c number, many thanks, john.

email (option): neverdareafool@hotmail.com

Re: bsa wm20 c number

Hi John

The original sensus or C number for frame WM20 35502 would have been C 4352094. Unless an original photo exists you are unlikely to discover which unit used it.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Hi Rob, Thanks for the c number it will be a great help, may be unlikely to find an original photo, but maybe other forum members may have some more info, many thanks for your help, John.

This is the closest I could find in my BSA folder....

photo C4358211-C4353363 - BSA WM20s and riders_1.jpg

Thanks for the photo Sir, looks like it could possibly be north Africa, may be heading in the right direction, many thanks, John.

Hi john,

That photo is taken in Calcutta.

Here a link to that photo.

http://idiotic-hat.blogspot.nl/2012/11/bsa-m20-motorbikes.html

I have a few photos closer to your tank number but these bikes are pretty much the same. I do have a factory photo taken from both sides with a tank number close to yours.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

The bloke on the nearest bike has a look of Elvis about him, whilst the other guy looks like good old Charles Hawtrey Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Henk, thanks for the info, would it be possible to e mail me the photos if poss, regards, John.

Hi John,

I just send you the info I have about your BSA.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1