Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mag Dyno straps

Damn
Just trying to be clever I went for price instead of checking they where the correct ones for my bike.
Need them before re assembly of crank case halves.
Just bought a front Dyno strap and a Rear dyno strap.
The numbers confused me to start with as they didn't seem to match my interpretation of the diagram.
My excuse is feeble but I was trying to go out and wanted to get the order off quickly. Pressed the payment button on the PC and the order was sent.
Now I have two brackets which seem to be, one for a 1956-63 bsa M20, the second for a gold-star.
part 66-2353(1955-63 M20) and 65-1888( which wasn't the one ordered but an apparent superseded by this part.
Not the suppliers fault, Peters classic bike has sent me items before in good time and where what I needed.My error in not checking.

Can anyone tell me where they get these mag dyno straps and which part numbers to ask for to get the correct Mag dyno straps for my 1940 M20 engine.

looking at Dragonfly Motorcycles parts lists, they should be.
66-2320 and 66-2321

Re: Mag Dyno straps

Just give Draganfly a ring and tell them what you want... (1940 M20 magdyno straps)..They'll sort it out for you...It generally helps to speak to someone if you're unsure...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I think I have a spare set; I have to check but if they are there, you can have them for the cost of postage...

I would appreciate that.

Paul C

email (option): bsa945@btinternet.com

Hi
open your email pls - i can help you
cheers
Hussein

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Thanks Hussein lokman