Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A G3 for the stable.

Just brought a nice Matchbox G3 in civvy mode with high level exhaust in black...might get it back in uniform as and when, could be 1941 although log book states 1959, Frame no 8496 and engine 10341...thought i,d give you guys something to do as theres bugger all on the box!....photo later..

email (option): barryrapley@sky.com

Re: A G3 for the stable.

Certainly the numbers both check out as 1940/41.

Hi Barry, show us some pics of your new G3 Matchless. What is the frame and engine number? I'm about to sell one of my G3WO's as I'm running out of space. I'm struggling with deciding what a G3WO is worth and would welcome some thoughts. John

Sorry Barry, that will teach me to read the message again before answering. JT

here is a photo off bike,i paid more than what i would have liked £4000.p.s anyone out there know the C no i think it might be C93491.????

baza57
here is a photo off bike,i paid more than what i would have liked £4000.p.s anyone out there know the C no i think it might be C93491.????

We've had this discussion before. There is no relation between the frame number and the early RASC census numbers...

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Thats a nice high level exhaust barry,, do you know were it came from

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Barry, that is one very cheap G3 and it seems to me you got a very good buy. Cheers, John

dont know where it came from Andrew, it was with bike which i brought from Total Triumph
dealers in Taunton,somerset.

John Tinley
Barry, that is one very cheap G3 and it seems to me you got a very good buy. Cheers, John

Seconded, VERY cheap and from a dealer!

Nieuwe pagina 1