Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netley Marsh

A quick search of Geoff Myers on Google shows his obituary. His wife's name is Jil Myers. Is this the Geoff Myers that sells classic motorcyles spares..? If so, here are his contact detail from his website.

The best method of contact is by email.

Email: gjmyers@mac.com

Phone from within the UK: 01424 214074 or 07746-939394
Phone from outside the UK: +44 1424 214074

Postal address: GMCMC
PO Box 295
Bexhill on Sea
East Sussex
TN40 9HD
England

I see the website says due to unforeseen circumstances the shop is suspended :-(

http://gmcmc.co.uk/

My apologies if I've got the wrong person.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Yes Horror that is the right Geoff. I bought an M20 cylinder liner off Jill on Friday and I had a bit of a chat with her. Geoff was the younger brother of Les at Russell Motors. His death was very sudden and his wife is trying to carry on with the stock with the help of her son. Nether have anywhere near the knowledge of Geoff or Les, but at least they are trying to get the stock out there. She told me that a part number will always help. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Horror
Thanks I didn't think to check the obituaries. The reason for the name search was, unfortunately for Jill, Geoff did not leave his passwords for his email so she cannot get emails through the one on the website and she gave me her own.
Thanks Ron for the extra info I didn't know that, i know of russles and their stock, but it was nice to be able to get nos bits at the show and speak face to face to a seller and not have the postage cost to Ireland.
Thanks for the help
Grahame

Nieuwe pagina 1