Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Experimental Royal Enfield

cracking Job Ron,

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nice one Ron! It looked good nearly finished in the garage but looks fantastic in the sunshine !! Well Done .

Thanks for the comments chaps. And here is an original with those standard RE rubber mounted bars of the time. Ron

photo 3_zpsirjtsr1z.png

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Be nice to find a knobby rear tire like the one in the original photo wouldn't it!

Sam I had a Hell's own job finding the correct size rear trials knobbly. Ironically, this one came from a German company. Ron

photo EXP DC 513_zps2buu4uih.jpg

Ron, congratulations on a superb re-creation, much more than a mere rebuild! As an Enfield fan I've followed your work with interest. Do you have any plans to show the bike at all? I'd love to see it in the metal. Are you taking it to Netley for instance?
REgards, Mark

I'll be at Netley (Pitch B8) but it's not really the place to display anything. I'm about 25 miles South West of Netley if you want to visit sometime. Ron

Ron, thanks very much. I'll come and see you at Netley and would also like to take you up on your offer.
REgards, Mark

I must have missed this post Ron, I've been really busy which, is spoiling my "man of leisure" image

You've done a fantastic job Ron, have you started it?

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

No not yet. There's only a certain amount of Ethanol I want in the museum. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1