The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Picture

I think a turtle would be more appropriate

Re: Picture

Ah, but the rabbit has the correct matching color scheme....

Great picture!

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Allan Hunter
Ah, but the rabbit has the correct matching color scheme....

Ah, But was the Rabbit bought to match the bike, or the bike painted to match the Rabbit
Dave

email (option): jeepfinger@blueyonder.co.uk

Maybe the bike was painted with the rabbit !

I recall someone saying that the only way to waxoyl the inside of a Land-Rover chassis is to dip a trained ferret in the stuff and put it in one end !

Henk,
do you have any information about this bike ?
Is it a WD m20 or a post war m20,21 ?

This is my first post and already folks have made disparaging remarks about Roy the rabbit and his bike.He is now thinking of getting a HARiEl W/NG.
I blame Henk for this,he said he was a rabbit lover.

email (option): johnbrogdale@yahoo.co.uk

Did Henk say that he liked rabbits ? If he said "Ik hou van konijn met pruimen" then I would run it past Google Translate again...

Daar ga je weer.

I think its a great photo and both subjects are beautiful. One of them would also be delicious!

email (option): cas.vanderwoude@gmail.com

You surely wouldn't try to eat the bike.

Hi Michiel,

It's a post war M20 as far as I know. And yes I do like rabbits but as a vegetarian I wouldn't eat it. I do love my BSA but wouldn't eat that one either.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Bravo Henk,i'm a vegetarian too and have been for over 40 years.
The bike is a 1947 civvy xm20 which I restored in 1980 when spares were cheap and plentiful.I have ridden it for at least 6 months per year
since,with no real problems.The mag is original and still kicks like a mule.The only real gripe is the incontinent gearbox.Ive had a new sealed bearing for years but never got round to fitting it,so I just keep topping up.I sent Henk the picture but honestly had no idea that he would use it as a forum photo.I laughed my head off when I saw it.I got in touch with Henk because I am building a WD M20 and wanted him to put it on his list, to which he will oblige.He is a mine of information,as you are all,especially Ian Wright.I think if I saw saw him in the flesh I would fall at his feet ,screaming "I am not worthy" I had to post all this because the topic was fast becoming a mixture of Monty Python and Masterchef.

Nieuwe pagina 1