Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attaching Goggles to Helmet

Hi All

Probably a bit of a stupid question. I haven't had much success when trying to keep my DR Goggles on my DR Helmet. Its fine when they are just on the helmet or just on my head but its trying to switch from one to the other without having to re-adjust the strap to fit my head. I know the elastic probably isn't what it used to be but it is a big step to go from the helmet to my head in a reasonable hurry.

Does anyone hold it on with a bit of wire or make a little loop on the leather to hold it in place?

Just a thought as there must be an easier way!

Cheers

email (option): martynhillyard@msn.com

Re: Attaching Goggles to Helmet

I have a camouflage net covering my helmet which has a draw string with enough slack left to tie the goggles on at the back.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I replaced the worn "Knicker Elastic" on my goggles with somthing newer and stronger. The elastic holds the goggles on my helmet perfectly (net fitted) and when I need to use the goggles, I simply just pull them down onto my face and the elastic stays put. Seems to work perfectly well for me :-)
Oh, and ive not tied them to anything either.

email (option): fozzie001@hotmail.com

I use a couple of safety pins each side of the goggles on to the cammo net on my helmet. It stops them falling off, but I rarely use them as goggles, just for show.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1