Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fag End Tail Light and the Law ?

I'm of the same school of thought as Ken, just put a large light on and take them off at at a show, but with stop tail bulb or leds , the last time I was hit up the back, was whilst stationary waiting at a level crossing in broad daylight, the guy was on a mobile phone , and hit our two bikes standing side by side, No amount of lights will stop that, got hit up the back in my solid merc car just after Christmas whilst waiting at an accident , with my hazard lights on , again the guy was on a mobile phone did three thousand pounds of damage to my car and even more to his AMG merc, sorry just my rant about people using hand held mobile phones, andrew

email (option): warbikes at Geemale dot comm, think about this

Re: Fag End Tail Light and the Law ?

Rob - you be right about MOT requirements and Vehicle Regs - ive always looked at Vehicle regs for new builds, kit-cars, etc.

I guess a good example being Speedo and number-plates neither are mot'able for a bike (though the latter is subject to MOT on a car - i.e. cracked n/plates).

And thanks for confirming my experience with reflectors.

Don't get me started with mobiles - i had my car rammed while parkd as a women was parking her 4X4 - when i wanted to 'talk' to her, she told me to f**k-off as she was on the phone .....
Luckily i reported it to a copper who seemed to take it very personally and chased the case to court!

Nieuwe pagina 1