Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Bereavement.

So sad,he was as is Les,one of last the school motor cycle parts suppliers Andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Hi ron

Indeed its very sad to hear geoff has passed on and at a relatively young age
By all accounts his illness was relatively short

He was great to deal with and always a great laugh - unlike his time when he worked at the shop
In falcon road, he could be a diferent character altogether - i dint think he enjoyed himself there

He always looked after me & many of us here on the forum - i will miss him

I just wonder now what effect this might have on les - he is or will be off work for a while soon with his shoulder problem
Now in his 70's he must be thinking of stopping soon surely

No many establishments like this left mow !

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

He died in the morning of 25th November.
I spoke to Geoff at Netly last year, he was his usual chipper self,but then I've known him since he was a mere lad.

Geoff Myers funeral will be on the 9 December at 1pm, in Eastbourne. It is being held at Langney Crematorium, Langney.

Just to let people know that I popped into Russell Motors this afternoon. I didn't see Les, but I spoke to one of the twins who said that Geoff was only in hospital for a couple of weeks before he died, so it all sounded very sudden and quick. He asked how I'd heard about his death and I told him from this website and passed on my sincere condolences to him and to Les.

Rest in Peace Geoff as he also mentioned his funeral took place a couple of days ago. RIP

I am sorry for Geoffrey Myers,
But for some days ago I bought some parts from his website and the payment was with paypal. Nothing recieved untill now.
Now I understand why.
Maybe it's better to close down his website.

Richard

email (option): bsa-m20@libero.it

Same here Richard....

Some of his bike parts are still advertised on e bay and it says the webshop is closed due to unforeseen circumstances but that it will be 'open' again at some point...

I guess they will process outstanding paid orders then...Sometime after Christmas I suppose...

Poor old Geoff..I still haven't got used to the idea I can't 'do a deal' with him anymore as I have many times in the past...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I had the same problem but on checking his shop it said that he was in hospital and that if orders were placed you could claim a refund. After two weeks waiting for parts I claimed and money was refunded next day. It was later that I read that he had passed away.

Nieuwe pagina 1