Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: test

Maybe Ron has changed his name to Test

It's coming along nicely though Ron

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

No I complained to Henk about the cropped pictures and he was going to take it up with Bravenet I think. So it's probably Henk testing it out......But it still doesn't work.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

That is bravenet testing a very large photo. Not sure if we see the complete photo or just a part of it as in Ron's photo.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Well despite their test and reply to you, that all is fine. Half my front wheel is missing as I view it. I have even reduced the size of pictures considerably in the past, but it still chops the right side off. I hope they follow up on their test and read this. Why do we have to use photobucket? Most other forums are much simpler!

Ron

Told you many times Ron, don't use photobucket!! use G503;

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/index.php

No problems with anything, no size limitations no spam, no cut off pictures!
But I agree a more modern forum would be very welcome! only login once, not every bloody message, easier picture attaching etc. etc.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbXXX.net (think about this!)

OK Lex. After about 20 minutes of farting around, I have managed to register to that site. But now what do I do to post pictures on hear?

Ron

Well that makes a good postage stamp!! Ron

and i wonder why i've not got round to posting any 3hw pix.......

It is still progressing though.

RON - could you post pix of how the rear panniers are fixed to the 3hw rear carrier, please.
Or should'nt i ask at the moment ?

I like the pic with the wheel cut off better...At least the bit you can see you can see properly and not viewed through a 'fish eye' lense... ...Ian

NigP)

RON - could you post pix of how the rear panniers are fixed to the 3hw rear carrier, please.
Or should'nt i ask at the moment ?[/quote

I really am getting frustrated and angry with this stupid photobucket system! I have reduced the size of these pictures to see what happens. They are the 3HW front pannier mount and an original rear mount which I haven't got round to fitting yet. Ron

photo 3HW 191_zpsfquu0gtg.jpg

photo 3HW 193_zpsx2fjm3n1.jpg

You can rely on Triumph for a neat job!... ...Ian

Ron, thank you!

Ian ..... i know !

Nieuwe pagina 1