Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WTF?...

BSA special know as 'a load of old bits we had left over from a jumble and bolted them together then sprayed it black' Looks like some 'Tasty Essex Geezers' are having a larf....

Ian..

please do not post such stuff, I've just choked on my lunch.

I'm especially loving no clutch, the dynamo held on with a jubilee clip, someone does not know the difference between a mag and a dynamo.

It ought to be illegal to sell such crap.
Funny, one forum I look in on is having a discussion about whether some people should be allowed near old bikes.
This proves the point.
I blame the blobber crapper crew for it.

Putting the address into google maps, is interesting, and its ironic that its on a hill named 'Runwell'

['Putting the address into google maps, is interesting, and its ironic that its on a hill named 'Runwell']...

That's what happens after they get the money... ..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

when they only show one side makes me wonder what is wrong with the other side bodged timing case half the gearbox missing to name a few

email (option): roger.beck@node6.com

A shining example that goes to show you can polish a turd. This must have been built using techniques previously discussed in the link below.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1354870&cmd=show

email (option): glenn_mullan@postmaster.co.uk

Bad Ass Bar Hopper anyone?

I see that the brake pedal is upside down...... Curious!

Nieuwe pagina 1