Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Normandy 2015

Me and Wendy are going with Ron, and I think Tim and Tony are turning up later in the week.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Paul

It looks like a small group are gathering in Etreham & although I am not yet decided - it looks like I will stop there

If I go, I will travel on Tuesday/Wednesday & return on Monday evening via Caen

I make my decision tomorrow

Ron, Dave, Wendy, Tim, Tony will be there & I think Marnic & Guy from Belgium

It's a good campsite that

In addition, in their usual spot at St Aubin Sur mer, john Tinley & the NOBS (Normandy Old Bikes Society ) crew will be on site, it would be great if both groups could meet up for a ride out at some point - I know John & Peter Brown always have at least one historical ride out which by all accounts is most interesting & informative

Let's hope we meet there

Job

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Yep and John Allison with at least four of his DR friends are booked in at Etreham. Also another small group from here in Poole with bikes and Jeep. I'm looking forward to a more relaxed time this year. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi All
I'm still trying to persuade myself I can afford the time to go to Normandy!
Where are people sailing from and has anyone a space where I can leave my campervan and trailer near to a ferry port, either Poole or Portsmouth and I'll maybe just take the bike over and a tent?
Or I can fit two bikes on the trailer and offer a bed in the camper if anyone wants to share.
Regards
Paul

email (option): paul@holmesfamily.ws

I'll be around, and will visit the campsite one day or so, Ron, keep me posted about the run to Fresney le Puceux, would like to join you for that.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbiXX.net (think about this!)

Will do Lex. I'll phone you when we decide.

Paul, I'm about 3 miles from the ferry in Poole and can accommodate your camper and trailer (securely). But we are sailing on the 1st June at Sparrow's fart, so you need to be here by then. It would be best if you booked the same boat as us. Spend the night at my place, then follow on.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I cant get to Normandy this year. I will be in Ireland after the Norton OC rally, but hope you guys have a good time c

Nieuwe pagina 1