Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Royal enfield flying flea

Hello my name is Brandon I'm nearly 17 years old and i Have just brought a Royal enfield flying flea ! My first motorcycle, it needs a few parts nothing major . Can any one point me in the right direction??
Oh and hope you don't mind me coming on to your sight !
the parts i need are -:

the girder fork bands full set, and the handle bar grips mine have gone all sticky , the carburettor extension with filter, !! every thing else seems in order . The engine runs sweet dads had a good look over it with me . He also has a ww2 motorcycle .

Re: Royal enfield flying flea

Hi Brandon. Nice to see a young chap taking an interest. I have a Flea also.
You can get the wide rubber bands from Hitchcocks N09 here. http://www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/partsbooks/pages/2130/Front_Fork
You need 4 of these. Unfortunately they haven't got the thin one in the middle. But I think they will tell you that you can cut one of the others down. But I had mine made years ago. Is yours a military Flea? If so I might be able to help with grips. Best email me.

Regards Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Brandon, also stock the canvas grips, and some other parts, let me know.

Cheers, Lex

email (option): welbike@wel•••.net

Hi Lex . I do need canvas grips plus fork bandstand if by chance of one being available i need the angled chock tube and air filter
regards Brandon

I have NOS,stops for the front forks, pm me if interested ps think about the email address before sending andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmale.cum

Hi lex tried to email you but it doesn't work ! am interested in your parts what do you have
regards Brandon

email (option): flying flea

Hello Brandon,

Sorry, replace the xxx with ike, that should get you there!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbxxx.net

Villiers services do the choke assembly that you connect the air filter to. They are NOS and are only £35. The Airmaze filter is very hard to get but a Coopers one that was fitted to Allen scythes with the Villiers 2stroke engines make a good substitute that you can make look like an original one

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Nieuwe pagina 1