Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kieran Shortall, RIP

So sad ,I first met Kieran when he fist entered our scene on a trip to Bethune with Imps many years ago he camped next to Richard and myself and after a very heavy night in a polish restaurant drinking cheap vodka he administered water and sympathy I liked Kieran , he will be remembered and missed, andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

What a shame! I used to walk round Stafford show with him looking for military bike parts. He will be sorely missed. I must get in touch with his wife as I still have some engines of his that he wanted me to rebuild. I thought it was odd that he hadn't contacted me for a while but I didn't contact him because one of his customers told me he had been ill. I liked Kieran as he seemed to have exactly the same interests as me.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

This is sad news. I wanted to buy some parts from him. Wonder
what will happen to his shop now.

Hinrik

email (option): viking27_is@yahoo.com

I spoke to his son Lee, the business is being wound up, the parts are being sold off, you can still use the email and phone number on the website to contact Lee. I think it is ok to contact them about the parts as I think they are over the initial grief. If it's 45 parts you need I have engine parts. If you need them, all used genuine parts.

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Nieuwe pagina 1