Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forum picture

this is my old bike i did look for better photos of it in Normandy only found the rear number plate my young nephew said is it a star wars show as the rider looked like Obi-Wan Kenobi maybe it is the wise one

Re: forum picture

That's Andrew Hemsley and he does indeed look a little like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

I thought that Abdul the Bulbul Emir had finally stolen a WD motorcycle....

photo 011450_zps97cb6411.jpg

Now thats a face with character !

He rode all the way from North Africa to tell us that Akhbar has been relieved.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

roger
this is my old bike i did look for better photos of it in Normandy only found the rear number plate my young nephew said is it a star wars show as the rider looked like Obi-Wan Kenobi maybe it is the wise one
Thats a cracking bike roger now it has Ian's clutch plates I enjoy riding it and it will be a WandP combined opps,and odyssey as it is now part of the desert Rats display vehicles, sorry about the( old Fart )would have been better if I had wrapped my face up a bit Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes AT GMALE.cum

I am glad you like it I miss it even though I wasn't really using it much in the end did you put an oil seal in the gearbox to stop it tiddling it all over the ground when on the side stand are you at the war and peace show next week I will see if I can get there

Roger, haven't done the gearbox seal yet, most likely let it leak till overhaul, mind you with three regular bikes in use not likely to need to do that for a while, Yes will be at WandP but only the Friday sat and sun the bike will be there Wednesday onwards andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmale.cum

Nieuwe pagina 1