Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanking ron pier

I would like to thank ron and all his team for a fantastic week in france .We met new friends from malta. sweden uk and france .It was the first time my wife had been abroad and she loved every minute her backside is a bit sore after 400 miles on the back of the matchless. Anyway well done ron and all i say is this dont pick fault with the organization if you cant do it better yourself.

Re: Thanking ron pier

We all from Zeeland Holland thanking Ron and his frends for the fantastic days in Normandie.Greetings from all of us.

email (option): props@zeelandnet.nl

Yes Ron, many thanks!! also for bringing all the parts with you, where would I be whithout you!

Hope you get your money soon from some other people, otherwise we'll expose them unmercifully

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@***bike.net

Thanks Chaps. Any outstanding money's have all been quickly paid, enabling me to square up my engineer. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

HI Ron,

Yes thanks for all the parts you have organized ! And you + all the other man on the background
for organized the camping site !

How is things work out with the 30 persons who where not coming and payed for the camping?
If there is a financial consequence leth it know.

regards,

Bram

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Thank you Ron for al the hard work to keep this ting on the rail's, if at a certain moment you where the organiser without asking for this job you made a smashing week of it.
It was a honour to be in your team and really enjoyed it to take this jolly bunch on the 2 runs.

Guy Labbe

email (option): guy66@skynet.be

Well done Ron

It was a really good week, haven't laughed or drank as much for years

And to the marshals who looked after us on the roads - not an easy task that

Brilliant Craic !!

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

I also want to say thanks to Ron and everyone who made the week go smoothly and for making Mrs Horror's first Normandy a good one. I'm still checking her underwear Ron, to see if there are any freckles in them

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks Ron have posted elsewhere, But a big thank you to you and your team for keeping the trip rolling against all odds, I know I didn't participate much due to my commitment to IMPS, but was there for the crack every evening, again thank you, andrew

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1