Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheap C numbers

A new guy has moved onto the yard where I have my workshop who does vinyl graphics so I got him to do the C numbers for my tank on my Matchless. I'd known of him for a while as a few of the other businesses on the yard had used him for their signs so anyway he cut my C numbers out on some scrap vinyl as a stencil and charged me the princely sum of nothing! I asked him about doing more for people on here and he said he'd do them as either a stencil or a stick on letters for £5 plus a couple of pounds postage I used 1 1/2" letters, but he said he could do them any size on scraps for this price. He can also do other things like the Matchless logo, or even the stars for the jeep bonnets quite cheaply. I even asked if he could do the troublesome oil level line that everyone seems to get stuck on when they are supplied as a transfer which he said he wasn't sure about as his cutter may not go quite that small. He can also do the stick on letters for number plates accurately laid out to fit any size of number plate for £5. His business is Universal Graphix and his name is Tony he can be contacted on 07544 534049 or email him on tony@universalgraphix.co.uk
Can anyone that contacts him please just reference my name so that hopefully I can get the odd job done from him every now and again for free!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Nieuwe pagina 1