Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BSA Open Day May 2014

I would dearly love to see some of you chaps with your bikes at the BSA open day this year, this will be held at the Mkt Harborough rugby club on the weekend of 23rd to 26th May. Its a great venue and sooo cheap its unbelievable, £15 to camp for the whole weekend £20 for campers/Caravans, ride out on Saturday, first class entertainment in the evening in the club house seven real ales on tap, which is quite cheap also, food is available in the club house also and if your not a member of the BSA owners club you can join, on the day, at a reduced price of £15 for the year. secure site so your bikes will be safe, leasure centre two minute walk from the club, full facilities in thee club house showers etc.
So come on you lads pull your fingers out and get in touch I want to see some good old M20s on display, you can e-mail me for more details or to book up for this, I may even take my M20 if its finished.
Oh I forgot to mention there will be auto jumble, to sell and buy so bring the old bits you need to get shut of, you may even find a bagain or two.

Kind regards TTJohn (event organiser)

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Nieuwe pagina 1