Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War and Peace Show 2014 - Motorcycle Display

Well we DID have an Allied Forces WW2 motorcycle display at War & Peace last year – and it looked jolly good as well - it was fun and we DO fill a gap in the W&P displays. The W&P team will likely much improve the layout/access to help people get around the displays AND our neighbours at the 2013 show – the Daimler Fighting Vehicle Group plus another WW2 Dutch MV group with British stuff - want to get together with us on the same pitches and create a “British Corner”. If you came last year, I hope you will come again, and if you missed 2013, well it would be great to see you in 2014. If you are coming, why not bring a bike and show it off on our display? For half a day or four days. There is a rideout on the Friday. If nothing else, please come by and say hello. If you fancy supporting, PLEASE EMAIL ME and I can supply more details if you have not been before and keep you updated. For those who have not been before, the Show is the biggest historic MV show in the World and while you may not find very much in the way of NOS parts for your M20 (although they do turn up), there is a very, very large trading area selling pretty much everything else! There are usually upwards of 4000 MVs to look at, and experience on the move - some of which are very rare outside of museums. Park your bike with us and go for a wander. Last year someone even managed to buy a live practice grenade and re-enact blowing a hand off! W&P is 16-20 July 2014 - see the War&Peace website for a LOT more information. The show is about 10 minutes drive from Dover/Folkestone Channel crossing terminals. Our display pitch will be available by the w/e of 12/13 July.

email (option): fergusanckorn@icloud.com

Re: War and Peace Show 2014 - Motorcycle Display

Hi Ferg, We will be there with bikes on the Desert Rats display, But as last year will bring a couple of extra ones for your display, hope that helps , Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Excellent! Maybe we will do better with the tyre sales this year?!

email (option): fergusanckorn@icloud.com

Ferg, me and Baza will be there, and I'll throw my bike on your stand if you'll have it..? Baza will most likely have 2 bikes there, can't miss that, I was there for the first time last year and LOVED it. Indeed I got the paint for the bike, THEN about a month after bought my WM20, so if that's not a good thing, I don't know what is..

Nice one, Shaun! Look forward to seeing the M20 in the flesh!

yea Ferg, I,ll have my M20 plus my newly finished "41" Ariel WNG called "Hallo Sailor"

Nieuwe pagina 1