Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
forum photographs

Hi . How do i up load photographs on to the forum ??

email (option): garypitt@talktalk.net

Re: forum photographs

Hello Gary

I will try to explain

Open a free account with the web server Photobucket
Upload your pictures to your new photobucket page
Copy and past the "HTML" code from that page to this page

Simples

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

As above but i copy/pate the "img" code.

Very simples…

Stuart

email (option): stu.gibbins@btinternet.com

Rob Stuart thank you very much i will give it ago. don't hold your breth though ! this pc lark is new to me

email (option): garypitt@talktalk.net

Well, it must be easy if I can do it, and I'm a complete IT buffoon......

Some Forum's are far easier to upload photo's onto, but this one requires posting via Photobucket, but not bad once you get used to it.........IMG code is the key....copy that then simply right-click and select paste.......works every time for me.........

We must remember that it is only in very recent years that Ian wright has entered the computer age, and even his greatness can accomplish posting images............

Always handy however, to have a teenager around to assist when the odd "IT" issue arises..........

I thought only"HTML" worked on this particular site? Anyway I'm now going to try "IMG" %%bbCodeItem_1%% See, told ya!

IMG

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

HTML

photo DSCN0858_zpsaf1ae5ed.jpg

Yes I was right its the HTML

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

It's one or the other......but either way, once your image is selected on Photobucket, just left-click on the code and "copied" should highlight in yellow......then open up new post or reply on the Forum, position the cursor in the text area, and right-click.......select "paste" and then a loada text should appear in the text box..........below or above this add any words you want, then hit "post message"...........your text and images should then appear.......

Nice picture of Dartmoor on a sunny day....

It took me a while to get it with posting pics. but I got there eventually...

A combination of being too old to have learnt it all in school and a dislike for the operating systems ensures I struggle with most computer related things and I'm more than happy to scrape by with the minimum of involvement......

I'm still stuck in the 'mechanical age' where I feel most comfortable and I've no real desire to leave...

....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ian, that's because you are an ( old steam punker )

email (option): warbikes at gee male .com,( think about this)

Nieuwe pagina 1