Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ht lead with Immobiliser and resistor on ebay.
Re: Ht lead with Immobiliser and resistor on ebay.

Hi Mr. Lucas, what a convenient name!!

Have put a bid in!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@sameagain.net

99p Lex? You tight arse! How will the seller be able to retire to a Greek island on that? Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Lex probably has a crate-full of these things........:o)

Ron, you must not know a 100% how Epay works, just bid against me, and see what my max. is!! if nobody bids against me, then I'll have it for 99p, so please bugger off!! (no offence!!)

And Steve, no crate of these, have been looking for them for over 25 years, and only recently bought some nice N.O.S. ones from Henk, and I know where he found them......

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@sameagain.net

Have also noticed this listing from Henk and was wondering whether this was ever used on Nortons, any pictures perhaps?

email (option): ferrarakias@hotmail.com

I'm bust ! I've pushed Lex up to 1.99 euro. I'd probably have gone to 2.50 euro if these had been used in May 1940.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Kostas
Have also noticed this listing from Henk and was wondering whether this was ever used on Nortons, any pictures perhaps?

Kostas, most certainly used on Nortons and all other WD 4-strokes at least. However, they only appear to have been fitted from contract C7353 so I don't think yours would have had one prior to its abandonment.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3155626639&frmid=16&msgid=1298691&cmd=show

Kostas

Supposedly used on ALL WD bikes from 1941 onward, with the exception of the RE Flying Flea.........only because the entire HT lead on the latter could be easily detached and carried away............:o)

Strewth ! I was going to say that Henk's going to be able to retire on the proceeds of this one but then I realised that he hasn't had a proper job for years anyway !

Na de lagere school ben ik het wat rustiger aan gaan doen

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Its all double dutch to me Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1