Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WM20 Rear stand.

Me too Ron ,If ever you do them for a WNG I'm up for one of those as well, as the uk supplied Indian copy is rubbish,, Andrew .h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

I'll have one to please.

email (option): roel3@hetnet.nl

OK. So far that is 4 required. If I get up to 7 wanted I'll order the 10.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nothing will happen till next year now!...... But anyone else?

Ron

I take the plunge Ron, so one for me

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet'dot'nl

OK Hans. That's five so far. I'll probably take a chance and order the batch after the Christmas break.......
When I were a lad we used to get Christmas day and Boxing day off work. With of course extra days if it fell on a weekend. Now it seems most engineering firms and builders merchants are closed from 20th Dec-6th Jan. I don't begrudge them the time off, but it's a bugger when you want to get things done . Thank God for Dave Plumb But I dare say he'll want the whole day off on 25th. Bah Humbug!! Ebenizer Ron

Hi Ron,

I am happy to order 2 of them, one for my WM20 Project from 1939 and the other as a sparepart for my XM21 from 1946.
Are this complete with nuts and bolts? I don't need the spring.
Best regards
Roman

email (option): roman_6107@hotmail.ch

Hello Roman (great name!) I'll put you on the list. The nuts and bolts are easily obtainable so not worth me getting them made. But I'll talk to you about ordering some for you when the time comes. Ron

My engineers are back from their Christmas break. I've just been to see them and ordered 10 off stands to be made. I have 7 ordered so 3 left....I can increase the order of course. Ron

OK Ron I will get one to help the cause if its not too expensive to post. Do you know how much it will be to send to Australia?
cheers Terry

email (option): gflash11@hotmail.com

OK Terry I'll need to know the weight before I can get a shipping price. Ron

I'll have one too please Ron.. Ian

email (option): ian@integsci.com

OK Ian/Frank you are on the list. Ron

The rear stand is for sale on:

https://sites.google.com/site/bsawdm20/my-storie-1

I bought one from him and it fits realy good.
It's not original, but it's made with CNC.

Johnny

Right well that's handy. After going to the trouble of organising a batch to be made. Someone has high-jacked my thread with a cheaper option. The best thing for me to do is contact my engineer on Monday to put a hold on the order until I have full confirmation from those who have ordered one. There's bugger all in this for me except the aggro, so I'm more than happy to cancel the order. So please confirm either way soon.

Ron

That's bad form Ron. One of the risks of the Internet of course. I hope that it doesn't end up costing you anything.

I think so too Rik. So far it's only cost me some time/petrol/postage. I haven't taken any cash deposits off anyone, so I don't want to end up holding the baby.

Ron

This sort of thing is a risk when you make anything..Everyone is trying to make a buck after all....However, I'll still take one of yours Ron...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Still count me in for one Ron.. Ian

email (option): ian@integsci.com

And me Ron,I have PMyou ,regards Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Ian Wright
This sort of thing is a risk when you make anything..Everyone is trying to make a buck after all....However, I'll still take one of yours Ron...Ian

Yep! Free enterprise, healthy competition and all that. My problem is getting stuck with items that people have asked me to get made, and hence my request for confirmation. By far the easiest thing for me to do is cancel the order. But it's not in my nature to throw the towel in or mess the engineer around.

So far one guy has cancelled and I'm waiting for a reply from some of the others, and someone else has ordered one. As long as I have firm orders for seven, I'm happy to fund the order for the batch of ten.

Ron

I'm sure yours will be better, so I'm still in

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet'dot'nl

I have seen that someone has put a link to my website on this forum.
And I must say I allready sold 5 in two years. That is not much.
There is not much request, because the people think that it's an Indian Quality,
but this is real Italian quality. It's complete macchined (CNC)
In Italy is the cost lower then in other country, I think.
If I make more the price goes down.

Richard

email (option): bsa-m20@libero.it

Ha Ha Ha! It's obvious to me that Johnny and Richard are one and the same and bigging up his own products......Sue and be damned!!!

Ron

Ron, I have sold a rear stand to Johnny some month ago and he send me an email that someone sell those rear stands for more money.
If you want to pay more, no problem.

I made them, because I couldn't find an original and I didn't trust that indian stuff. I found an original to copy him and it fits perfect.

Richard

email (option): bsa-m20@libero.it

Ron ,

If You ever have any more made please put Me down for one !

Steve ...

email (option): s.foster11@blueyonder.co.uk

Nieuwe pagina 1