Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BSA 500 v twin..

hi stan, just sent you a pm. curt

Cycle Fred
Here's some records .. i see M20 prototype of 1936 features in there.

Will try to post a better pic as it keeps coming out blurred even though I used hi Res ..

Hi Fred

These pages are from O&M BFMC's, I'm sure Ian has got a copy, and I suspect Steve & Chris may be a bit miffed if you give away any more of their intellectual property.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

Roger, I'm not saying I took them blurred, they are high resolution shots that photobucket for some reason keep downgrading to low Res.

Rob, all of the pictures you are concerned about are on sheets sent to me in the post by Dick Lewis as part of a dating inquiry, I don't own or have access to the book you are speaking of.
Your post makes the assumption, I copied them from a book.
I like to state clearly here that is not the case.
Dick sent me an envelope full of pictures & info on V Twins & all those pictures are from that.
Im happy for my input here to be removed, however I'm unable to delete it myself.

Here's my contribution

Rob

photo Image1-59_zps107be54d.jpg

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

The military police in Egypt had a batch of J34-11's & on a recent trip I found a surviving one pictured complete with what looked like original exhaust system, we ran the engine & it sounded OK

I took these photos & I'm happy for them to be reproduced but not for financial gain.

Nieuwe pagina 1