Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stage, Screen and Streetcorner

Hmm, I could go on a bit about our flag, and and where its flown will change its description from a flag to a to a jack, ask any member of the Royal Navy. its a shame its delegated to an ornament shown upside down you will not see very often the USA , French or German flag abused like ours I believe the French have some very strict regs about their flag Andrew.h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Hm, could you please enlighten this bl**dy foreigner what's wrong and right with the Union Jack To me he/she looks perfectly symmetrical
We in the Low Countries don't have this problem; it resembles the French tricolour but that one is turned 90 degrees. And the Luxembourg one is the same but that's because we are family

email (option): viaconsu [at] planet'dot'nl

Hans if you look at our flag. Notice the red diagonal cross inside the white diagonal cross is not in the middle. So at the flag pole side.(on the left here) the broad white band should be uppermost. Don't ask me why they made it like that? Ron

photo Flag_of_the_United_Kingdomsvg_zps51ccf7cc.png

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

If the Kilted Ones north of the border vote for independence next year the Union flag will have to be changed anyway I suppose...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1