Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 Booking update

Hi all

a brief update for all the rivet counters amongst us (including those aspiring to be) concerning our trip next year to Normandy

We are just shy this morning of 25% of the magic 200 mark, with 49 confirmed booking forms completed and returned to "SHAEF HQ"

So far, it looks like this
Countries
UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Malta and Italy !!
some long distance men in there which is really great to see, it will make for a great international event for sure, just like in 1944!!

Bikes
BSA, Norton, Ariel, Royal Enfield, Triumph, Matchless & Harley Davidson. Triumph entries include 350 OHV models with both 350 & 500 side valves on the entry list, providing the broadest range so far. Although a BSA fan, I admit I do like those WD Triumphs :-)

Years
All years of war time production years are now included from 1939 to 1945 with the earliest bikes so far being Nortons & Triumph.

Please note:
1/ If you havent requested a 2014 booking form, please do so as soon as possible

2/ If you have one, please complete and return to shaef2014@gmail.com - again asap

3/ Note Rons forum post on the campsite after his trip there this week with Slim Jon -
its most important we respect the wishes of our new campsite hosts,who need to be informed well in advance of our intentions and arrivals.
We should be grateful to both Ron & Jon who have gone out of their way, in their own time and at their own expense on our behalf so that we can enjoy being part of a unique occasion next year - please support their efforts !!

3/ Real work takes me away for next few weeks, so responses to you will be timed with that and free time in mind, trust you understand.

Best Regards & Happy Biking or restoring !!

Canvas Grip

:-)

email (option): shaef2014@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1