Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wings & Wheels FREE Ticket UK 24-25 August

Hey...

I have a free weekend ticket for Wings and Wheels at Dunsfold if any one fancies it, I booked in with the M20 but heading to The Somme for a long weekend with my Mrs on the BlackBird for a little ho-hi-ho-o-la-la

Its a pretty big event, great fun and we went last year, basically turn up before the show day ideally, park up, camp out and enjoy the military parade that you can get in on (a run down the flight line and back) then sit bak check the stalls, and the really good air show, there's Spitfires, P-51's, Vulcan, race cars etc. Its where they shoot Top Gear at Dunsfold in Surrey which was a ww2 airfield with an interesting history. There is a pub right at the gates and they did a BBQ last time.

We parked up right next to the Dakota they have there, she's got a few holes in from her time over Arnhem, and took some great shots of the M20 under her wings, I left the M20 under the wing most of the day to stop the 'fiddlers' so I'd suggest a little sign to asking people not to climb on.

Ideally give me a bell if you would like me to post the ticket out. 07824 345159
x1 Motorcycle and one camping vehicle, booked under my name, support vehicle reg is T987 FOB, M20 reg is OJC 678, so I'm sure you can swap it without much hassle. I took, myself, the Lady and both children in for free on this ticket last year..

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1