Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: russel motorcycles mail

I have found both Les and Geoff, Fair and extremely well tuned in to our stuff, but without a doubt Geoff seems more relaxed now but as I m 67 next month I get on well with both of them,as am also in business and les knows me through that, I do know where the famous resting place of all the kit is but was told not to tell so I won't, but It will be sad to see it disappear into a large warehouse for it to double in price we shall see, Andrew .h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

The Myers family are far too savvy to let it be weighed in.

i live down the road from Russell Motors, as you say, they are always helpful. Both Les and Geoff have always been really helpful to me. The twins do all the modern stuff including MoTs and while i still needed that they were always helpful. They are one of the few things that havent changed in Battersea. I do hope that when Les does retire - if he does - that there will be some way of keeping the old M20 etc business going. Their level of knowledge is unbelievable. here's wishing them all well. peter

Hi Pete, we may have done this before, but before moving to sunny Devon I lived in Vardens Rd, keep meaning to pop back for a look

I know it. i live off Battersea Park Road. I can remember when they were selling Matchlesses for £69 which looked brand new - wished I'd had the money at the time. all best peter

Nieuwe pagina 1