Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Normandy 2014 signs

I spy with my little eye something beginning with R, are they rifle brackets Rob ? Now that is something I'm looking for, What's the Griff , Andrew .h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

Hi Andrew

The repro rifle brackets I bought at the war and peace show, one of the stall holders had a box full of them. I think he was called the El alemain collection.

http://www.elalamein.eu/

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(at)yahoo.co.uk

he was there again this year ,wish Id known he had these as I would have bought a set,still gives me a reason to go back next year I suppose

Rob, ok if I nip round and nick one for the garage wall now, in case I forget when I am on the tour

Make a bunch of extras Rob. I'd like at least two for my new shop. I'll trade some tools for them.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

There could be 200 bikes in Normandy, I'm not making 200 signs, or 400 if everyone wants two

Hopefully you won't all follow me around nicking them as I put them up, as they are there to help new arrivals and the genuinely confused find our camp site all week.

Just a thought, at the end of the tour we could present them as prizes to people who have "excelled" during the tour, perhaps people who have destroyed French cars or been arrested more often than the rest.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(at)yahoo.co.uk

thought it was more French cars trying to destroy our bikes at the 65th

put another sign underneath saying

ACHTUNG MINEN

or another saying

MINES verges not cleared.

that'll keep them away, unless they are W&P explosives "experts".

as a plus it might makae a few aged locals a bit twitchy.

merde, ils sont revenus.

Rob, If you're responsible for Traffic Control and Road Signage then you really should get an 'AA Box' attached to the swd Big 4 before next June ! (This one's marked up to 4 Corps Provost)

(Cheers to Jan for the image, slightly different from the more commonly seen version)

and as long as I get them back, I can lend you five of those traffic lanterns.

Fat chance Rob Little Lorry!

Did you get my email BTW?

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1